Sunday, June 19, 2016

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Several friends of mine are such good cooks and nutritionists. A few would even love to blog about their recipes, but aren't quite sure how to go about it.

So I agreed to step up to the plate (the "dinner plate") and post some of my favorite foods, meals, and recipes in this special blog that will also welcome your ideas, recipes, and posts. It will be a place to enhance all my friends' peculiar dietary needs and collaborate our advice and expertise.

Just contact me by Facebook or email with your suggested posts, photos, and recipes. I think we'll all benefit from the diverse menus and tastebuds of my friends and loved ones.

Being the librarian that I am, I'll attempt to label and keep it all organized. It may be a bit disorderly at first, but we'll get it moving real fast here, I hope.

It can be a "go-to" place to find something different for dinner, or a "knock-your-socks-off" kind of dish to bring to your next potluck.

Enjoy your meal or "bon appetit"!

2 comments: